The daily quoted her doctor Dr I.S. Gilada, who heads an AIDS clinic in Mumbai, as saying that the 29-year-old woman, who had been visiting him for the past two months, said during counselling she hunted for men with a vengeance to spread the virus she had contracted through her husband.
Although she had divorced him in 2005, she could not come to terms with the fact that he had knowingly passed on the virus to her.
Dr Gilada said the woman, who works as a maid, claimed she had over 300 sexual encounters with about 100 men over the past three years.
Among the men she had sex with were her employers, their sons and relatives, students and labourers -- all of whom had unprotected sex with her.
- 15th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta
- 16th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta
- A closser look at Philippines Sex Industry
- Angeles City
- BF and GF, Enjoy Sex?
- Dictionary of Obscure Sexual Terms
- Do's and Don'ts using a Condom
- Do’s and Don’ts in Fields Avenue
- Groundbreaking Ceremonies of the Angeles City Sports Stadium
- Historic Sites around Balibago
- History of Holy Angel University
- Human trafficking in Angeles City
- List of Hotels in Angeles City